Monday, April 22, 2013

Task 3-5 Reflection


1.       What ideas have you contributed to your team this week?
This week I contributed by doing the overview of our scenario.  I summarized what our challenge or problem is for our lesson.  I shared the main reason for this project for our students. I have also shared the aspects of our model criteria in our rubric.

2.       What role did you play on your team this week?
This week I played as summarizer by pinpointing the overview of our scenario.  I was able to also rally up the group and open up my house for the group to do a face-to-face meeting. 

3.       How did you encourage and support your team members this week?
I encouraged my team members by saying they were all doing a great job so far.  I also accepted and was opened to any ideas that everyone else in the group had.

4.       Did the group have any questions or problems this week?
Some concerns we had were trying to open up the assessment document of the template and typing into it to complete that part of the task.  We were actually a little confused of what was expected out of this assignment.  However we worked our way around it and was able to come up with productive answers and completed parts to the task. 

No comments:

Post a Comment