Monday, April 15, 2013

Task 3-3 Reflection Guiding Thoughts


1.       What ideas have you contributed to your team this week?
This weeks’ task leader was Jasmin, while Natalie, Aaron, Shyann and I had to answer questions to our parts of the assignment.  Aaron suggested ways in which would start the engagement to lesson and approach our SLO.  Natalie and Shyann concluded with more complex questions that students would have to keep in mind as they work through the science project.  They came up with engaging questions that would open the minds of these students and make them think outside of the box.  Finally I had suggested some technological based software that students could use to present their projects and what they figured out new information on the solar system.

2.       What role did you play on your team this week?
I contributed by communicating with Jasmin and sharing with her my answers to what mediums of technology students could use to present their projects.  I researched online some new types of technology software in which I have never heard of before but really caught my attention.  I felt those results I found in software were just right for our SLO. 

3.       How did you encourage and support your team members this week?
I encouraged my team members by responding on the forums and questions they needed answers for.  I did my best to suggest what I thought were useful technology software the students could use to present their science projects.  

4.       Did the group have any questions or problems this week
During the week the only issue I think we had was evenly dividing the tasks making sure everyone had a part of contribute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment