Monday, April 15, 2013

Task 3-2 Reflection SLO


"Task_3-2 Reflection"


1.       What roles did the members of your team have this week?
This week I believe the task leader was kind of a floating role.  Jasmin had suggested that our subject topic be science for upper elementary students and she basically started off the group by listing several SLOs she found that students could do for a science project.  Natalie played as a leader mentor of receiving the feedback of us other group members and updating our News letter.  Then we all posted on the weeks’ forum of other SLOs in science we thought students could be assessed by. I suggested that the best SLO would be for the students to create models that compare and contrast the sustainability of life on earth and other planets.

2.       Given your role in the group this week, how did you contribute to group?
I played as a mediator of the group by suggesting SLOs and then agreeing with the group upon a chosen SLO.  I was there for support of whatever decision we made as a whole group for an SLO and willingness to continue research on the rest of our lesson.

3.       What worked well this week?
This week what worked well was the fact that we were all still able to get in touch with each other and communicate our ideas.  We were able to get the assignment finish and submitted on time.  Our document became very informative and we worked well in putting the information together.  Everyone had contributed in some sort of way. 

4.       What will you do differently next time?
Next time I would be more aware of scheduled meetings and make sure I respond to my group mates a lot faster.  I would also make sure I do contact anyone in the group if I am struggling with my task and seek for additional help.  

No comments:

Post a Comment