Thursday, March 21, 2013

Task 3-1 Reflection



1.       What roles did the members of your team have this week?
Natalie was our task leader for assignment 1 this week. She did a very good job on starting us off with the newsletter template and emailing it to all of us in time.  In addition Natalie and I had answered the question on how to address to parents that Problem-Based Learning was beneficial to their children.  Then Jasmin and Aaron contributed to answering the second question which was to identify the possible concerns students might have about Problem-Based Learning.

2.       Given your role in the group this week, how did you contribute to group?

For my role I contributed by answering the first question, which was to inform parents the benefits of Problem-Based Learning for their students.  I got most of my information from this site: http://ed.fnal.gov/trc_new/tutorial/pbl.html and found it very useful.  I typed up a paragraph of the information that I researched.  I chose this question to answer because I really wanted to learn what Problem-Based Learning was and why it is important to know.

3.       What worked well this week?

On this weeks’ assignment task I believe what worked well was that the tasks were evenly divided and there was a lot of input we came up with.  The communication was open, student friendly, and professional.  The newsletter turned out organized and informative.  We also completed the assignment on time.

4.       What will you do differently next time?

Next time I would want to explain more in depth of the information I research besides just restating it my own words on the document.  I would also ask questions if I was confused with any ideas or topics.  I would also check my email or forums more frequently that way I can keep updated with my group members with questions or information they want to share. All in all the Greenfoots is doing a great job being a team! Yes Teamwork!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment