Thursday, March 14, 2013

Task 2 Debrief Web 2.0 Tool


Edmondo.com

Having completed this review of a web 2.0 tool would you use this tool in your classroom?
I would definitely use this tool in my classroom because it could be quite a convenient way to keep communication open with parents, students, and fellow co-workers.  Besides having the typical facebook or twitter, Edmondo is a great substitution where school-environment connections can be kept professional and more focused on school-related concerns. 

Prior to this activity, how did you typically select website or tools to use?
Before this activity I had no sense on how to organize resources and make connections on a professional level.  I usually would just bookmark whatever webpage I thought would be useful in the future and have it stored into my internet files, which somewhat overloaded my computer.  I think having all this knowledge of different internet tools and education resources would help me a lot in my future classroom.

Do you have any ideas, comments or feedback on improving the web 2.0 tool selection process?
The way how I selected this web 2.0 Tool was just by testing it out and making an example out of it.  My first choice was Globalscholar.com, but when I came to Edmondo.com I found it more user-friendly and easier to work with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment