Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Task 1 Deliverable


Prior to this activity did you use any of these software tools?  If so which ones.
I had not used any of these software tools before.  I find it very effective to have knowledge to use these tools now because it helps me to organize resources that are useful and important to my life. 

Do you plan to continue managing the news resources that you have gathered in your personal learning network?
Yes I do plan on to continue managing news resources through these tools.  Before learning about these tools I had no way to keep track of different resources that I found important.  All I was doing was keeping them on the Bookmark tool on the side of my tab bars.  Having knowledge of these tools is a way that I can keep information stored somewhere else aside from hoarding all that information in my computer. 

Do you think that a refined personal learning network would be valuable to a new teacher?
Yes I believe that a refined personal learning network is valuable to a new teacher because it is like having a backbone to all these different educational resources.  A personal learning network opens doors to important current events that are relatable to the teacher-classroom environment.  It is also a great way for the new teacher to keep new information organized and filed based upon what improvements the teacher could make to the classroom.

Share the web address url of your ScreenR presentation.

Diigo Tool

No comments:

Post a Comment